Friday, January 21, 2011

Spotted: Where My Money Will Be Going This Week


Dotti - Musky Betsy Brogue AUD$49.95


I found these shoes at Dotti, and absolutely fell in love with them! I'm hoping to pick up a pair next week (fingers crossed there's a 7 waiting for me!) I've never been too keen on brogues, but the scalloping and the peachy cream colour is a great feminine translation of a masculine classic. Perfect Spring/Summer shoe. Teamed back with floral prints and a chiffon blouse with a delicate pussy bow this might just be my go-to look when classes commence at MQ in a month. How would you wear it? Let me know!
Cotton On - Brandy Pleat Skirt AUD$34.95

This skirt is a bit of a miracle find. Remember the damage my brand new chambray skirt took that led to a complete self-esteem breakdown blog post? This might just be it's replacement. Whilst Cotton On isn't known for it's quality either I think it'll have a longer life span than that SES number that's taking space up on my bedroom floor.

1 comment:

  1. love the skirt! i have a couple of chambray skirts and i wear them all the time in the summer. definitely a staple piece in my closet.

    ReplyDelete