Monday, January 17, 2011

Inspiration: Kourtney Kardashian


Don't be afraid, dear reader. I know, I know the idea of a Kardashianite having any sway in ones wardrobe is an alarming one. And no, I haven't gone over to the dark side and you will not see me wearing any outfits like this:


This is purely a one time thing, you hear that Kourtney? This means nothing to me, it's the sartorial equivalent of a one night stand!

I'm only human, and this is a style that's really grown on me lately. The button up with that bow - darling. The skirt, not so much. Personally I'd go for a more matte looking skirt. To make this more day time ready I'd swap the black skirt for one in a similar high waisted cut but in a chambray fabric or paired back with a skirt in a more neutral colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment