Monday, March 14, 2011

Sharpen your claws ladies, Catwoman is in the house!

I told you I’d be back! Deadlines and all. Because that, basement lurkers is how much you mean to me...
--------------------------------------------------------
Anyone who knows me will know that I love anything Batman and most Batman fans should know that Catwoman is the babiest babe who ever babed and we should all emulate her in her awe-inspiring babeness but come on, who can wear that much leather? Apart from the cop from The Village People – no one. So anytime the universe decides to throw me a bone and lets me in some way channel Catwoman is always going to be a good day. And that’s exactly why I was so happy to see all these cat eye glasses. It’s like being Catwoman but without the chaffing. Now that’s a beat we can all dance to.
Tom Ford Eyewear - Cateye Sunglasses via Saks Fifth Avenue


Tom Ford Eyewear - Cateye Sunglasses via Saks Fifth Avenue
 
And why stop there? Why not throw some leopard print into the mix? Oh, yeah. I just want to play with a ball of yarn right now – remember folks, it’s only too much leopard print when you start spouting a tail up until then, it’s all kosher.

No comments:

Post a Comment