Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hold me now, warm my heart, stay with me, let loving start

You're not going to believe this anti-socialites, I've never put anything on hold before. That's weird isn't it? I'm usually like "See. Want. Try. Fall into a pit of despair after seeing my reflection. Buy". I showed restraint, I was controlled, JUST KIDDING, I didn't have enough money for it! I would've walked out with it in a heartbeat if I could.

It's this absolutely gorge skirt from MYER by Princess Highway, their website is down for construction BUT it's pretty close to this skirt from Zara, just a bit darker. Man, I can't wait for it to be all over my body. I know that sounds creepy but it's true. I'm picking it up before university on Thursday so if you happen to catch my train don't be alarmed if you see a petite brunette girl stroking a leopard skirt and mumbling "I want you all over me" - I'm not referring to you unless you're particularly good looking.
Also, I bought these goodies the other day or rather my boy bought them from me to cheer me up as the essay I was working on was turning me into a savage stress monster.



Target - $19 And it has a pussy bow! Love!
  Part of me suspects that the only reason my boy bought me this was becaue it was see-through. Sorry, sweetie, I'll be wearing something under it! These pictures do it no justice though, it's such a nice deep plum. It's a size 8 but looks MASSIVE but tucked into a highwaisted skirt it'll look divine and flowy!
I also got this luxe oversize ring with a built-in mirror. Which is great since I always forget a compact! It was on sale at Forever New for $5-$6 dollars. I love the detail with the filigree around it. I'm not sure I'd pay the full RPP of $13 though, but that's just because rings like this turn my fingers green after a couple wears.

1 comment:

  1. Your boyfriend is very sweet buying that blouse for you :) That ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete