Friday, March 18, 2011

Coming up short...

Its official the world has been turned UPSIDE DOWN. Go on, look outside your window. It’s alright. I can wait. Did you see? Up is down, down is up and birds wear sassy footwear. Everything has changed.
Okay, so I might be acting a tad over dramatic right now but you can’t blame me. I, a coveter of all things sweet and delicate am seriously considering in investing in a pair of leather shorts this winter. I’m even second guessing about whether to tell my boyfriend about this interesting addition to my wardrobe. He’ll feel the need to take my temperature and insist that it’s some temporary madness but is it that weird? I’m not going out and buying a pair of bondage dominatrix-y leather shorts, although, knowing some guys that may be more acceptable.
I feel like I’m on the verge of this massive self-esteem crusade, as if I’m on the brink of finding something that’s a true reflection on me and to be honest it’s frightening. I’m thinking outside the very small box that I styled myself in of things that were ‘safe’. I want to take risks. I want that freedom, but what price does that freedom have?
 I don’t know what it is about leather but whenever I wear it I become a fearless bastard. I avoid confrontation at the best of times, to the point where I can be pushed off a train and apologise to the pusher. There’s no use pussy footing around it, I’m a coward. But not in leather.
Well, would you look at that? The restaurant got my order wrong. LEATHER POWER ACTIVATE KA-BOOM!

She just short changed me! LEATHER A GO-GO *non-sexual thrust*

Bumped into a stranger. Mentally: Look at the shorts, look at the shorts. You cannot deny thy leather. Result: Stranger apologises and I ride away on the back of a unicorn into the sunset. THAT’S what leather does...

No comments:

Post a Comment